We have a food safety and control team, aimed at guaranteeing the highest quality and safety of the products entrusted to us by our customers.
In compliance with current regulations, we have established a HACCP system and currently have ISO 9001 certification.
COMMUNICATION TO SUPPLIERS
We inform our suppliers that following the requirements of the quality assurance system based on the ISO 9001: 2015 standard that we have implemented, they will be subject to periodic control and monitoring consisting of the identification and assessment of possible incidents related to the product / service that they supply us.
In the event of any incident detected, they will be informed for the proposal of possible solutions or agreements.
SAFETY AND QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
The company ALIMENTOS CRUZ DEL SUR S.A., dedicated to the «Classification and Rental of Cold Storage in cold room chambers and containers for deep-frozen food products» , in order to achieve higher quality in its activity and improve food safety throughout the process, undertakes to implement an integrated quality assurance management and food safety system, in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 22000: 2005 Standards, according to the following principles:
- Know, analyze and satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients.
- Continuously improve the quality of our services.
- Ensure the full satisfaction of our customers, providing services in accordance with the required requirements and established specifications.
- Assume a proactive attitude to prevent the causes that may give rise to nonconformities.
- Have the proper infrastructure and adequate means for the development of our activities.
- Have duly trained personnel.
- Always operate under strict compliance with current legislation that is applicable, as well as respect voluntary adopted agreements or requirements from its clients.
- Promote Quality Management and Continuous Improvement to all personnel, at all levels and in all Company processes.
- Obtain innocuous products with full and complete guarantee of hygiene and food safety for consumers.
- Commitment to communication at all levels, both from external entities and internal personnel, on aspects related to food safety or the management system itself.
- Promote a culture of food safety, helping all its employees to prevent and detect deviations in any process that affects the safety, quality and legality of its products, in order to achieve the trust and recognition of our customers and protect the consumers.
The staff of ALIMENTOS CRUZ DEL SUR, S.A., is qualified in the production tasks carried out in the facilities, which follow the good practices established with respect to legal regulations, food safety and quality, in order to comply with the legal requirements and the specifications agreed with the client.
The Policy is the reference to establish objectives and goals, with which to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Management System. It affects and is the responsibility of each and every one of the members of the Organization, it is communicated to the entire company for its knowledge, understanding and compliance and is available to any person or entity that requests it.
This Policy will be subject to review for continuous adaptation and will be available to interested parties, being provided whenever required.
In Pobra do Caramiñal, on September 09, 2022
D. José María Rodríguez
General manager of ALIMENTOS CRUZ DEL SUR
MSC CERTIFICATION 2022
ISO 22000:2018 CERTIFICATION
ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION