ALICRUSA, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of LSSI (Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce), informs you that:
– Its corporate name is ALIMENTOS CRUZ DEL SUR, S.A.
– Its NIF (Tax Identification Number) is A15808975.
– Its address is located at Avenida da Curota, Parc. 38, Polígono Industrial A Tomada, Parcela 39, 15940, A Pobra do Caramiñal (A Coruña) Spain.
– Its contact telephone number is 981830748.
– It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of A Coruña, Volume 2517, Folio 180, Sheet nºC-27646 1st Inscription, Sanitary Registry Number: 40.061990/C.
– It has the following email address for contact: email@example.com.
Personal data linked to this website comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other current legislation on data protection.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The responsible party for processing your data is ALIMENTOS CRUZ DEL SUR, S.A., with NIF A15808975, address at Avenida da Curota, Parc. 38, Polígono Industrial A Tomada, Parcela 39, 15940, A Pobra do Caramiñal (A Coruña) Spain, telephone 981830748 and contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the purpose and basis of legitimacy with which we treat your data and for how long do we keep them?
Processing of requests for information, questions, queries, suggestions or complaints raised through the means of contact we provide. We can process your data because we have a legitimate interest in attending to the communications necessary to carry out our activity and we will keep them for as long as this interest exists.
To whom will your data be communicated?
- a) Based on the legitimate interest consisting in the development of the business activity we can share with Suflenor, S.A., Suflenorsa Aduanas, S.L., Suflenorsa Consignaciones, S.L. or Suflenorsa Transitarios, S.L., the data that is necessary to attend requests for information, questions, queries, suggestions or complaints.
- b) Your data could be shared with our data treatment services when necessary for the correct provision of the services contracted to them.
Will your data be transferred to third countries?
No International Transfers of your data will be made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
– Access: right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating your personal data or not, to know, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, their origin and whether they have been shared or will be shared with a third party.
– Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
– Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to oblivion.
– Opposition: right to oppose, in certain circumstances, the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be ceased.
– Limitation of Treatment: right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data may not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
– Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical readability, and to be able to transmit them to another party in charge, whenever technically possible.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing, by writing to Avenida da Curota, Parc. 38, Polígono Industrial A Tomada, Parcela 39, 15940, A Pobra do Caramiñal (A Coruña) Spain or by email at email@example.com. ALIMENTOS CRUZ DEL SUR, S.A. has forms at your disposal for the realization of the exercise of rights that can be obtained at the postal address or through the email indicated above. For more information: www.aepd.es.
Do you have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic link: https://sedeagpd.gob. In both cases, you must submit all the relevant documentation.